If you’re looking for the best printers for airprint, then you’ll find a few great candidates here. We know that you are possibly willing to sacrifice price depending on a few different factors. However, you don’t need to sacrifice the amount of money you pay so much that you will be broke for the week to buy these printers for airprint.
In this list below, we review the different print equipment and list down their main features as well as what they are best suited for. This way, you’ll be able to get the one you need.
Top Printers for Airprint
The hl-2270dw is a compact, monochrome laser printer with built-in wireless and ethernet network interfaces for small office or home office printer sharing.
- “Printing is fast and very good quality.” – Sean Ridenour
- “Will buy another Brother printer in the future and will recommend this product to anyone who will listen.” – Gerri Ann
- “I highly endorse this printer and I know it will save a lot of money over time, not spent on ink cartridges.” – R. Lewis
Small size without compromise. Print, copy, scan and more get all the performance you need from the sleek, quiet, easy-to-use Expression HomeXP-410. This versatile printer delivers the complete wireless solution1.
- “Epson XP410 This printer was very easy to set up and the print quality is great.” – Deborah Colclasure
- “It prints quickly and is easy enough to set up, including connecting to an existing wireless network.” – Anonymous
- “You can set up without a USB cable — providing you have a wireless network.” – Matthew Coenen
The Canon PIXMA MX922 Energy Star Wireless Inkjet Office All-in-One Printer prints in black and white at 15 ipm, in color at 10 ipm, and can output a borderless 4.
- “Print quality is very good and fast.” – RW
- “You have to manually set it to wired network connectivity via the printer’s control panel (easy to do).” – C. Barker
- “I have never written a product review before.” – Khalid Ahmed
The Canon PIXMA MG5420 Energy Star Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer produces amazing detail in both business documents and photographs with 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi and a 5-color ink system.
- “Set up and instructions were very easy to understand.” – BrerBear
- “Print speed is fine, but it has to get ready to print each time, and it takes several minutes of obnoxious printer noises to get ready.” – Justin Elledge
- “Far better than the 3 year old HP it replaced.” – Jason
The Canon PIXMA MX522 Energy Star Wireless Inkjet Office All-in-One Printer makes wireless printing easy from many different devices. The printer comes with built-in Wi-Fi for printing and scanning anywhere in your home from computers and compatible mobile devices.
- “The quality of photo prints are good when compared to most all-in-one multi-function printers.” – ƒůŽźŸ…
- “Very easy set up.” – james pezzino
- “The fax, copy and scan features work flawlessly.” – Ed
Compact Wireless All-In-One with 2.5-Inch LCD and Cloud Printing Capabilities
- “Good quality printing, very easy setup.” – John Hambacher
- “It’s very easy to set up and use, wireless use is also easy.” – Dave Syferd
- “I can now use my laptop or Ipad to print from anywhere in the house.” – Carolyn Lee
You never thought using an inkjet all-in-one could be this easy! It’s simple to connect the MFC-J870DW using wireless setup assistant or to your wired Ethernet network.
- “Easy to set up, wireless works great and I can print from my Iphone of PC with no issue at all.” – Scott Olson
- “I am impressed very IMPRESSED so far so Good my printer is on my desk and works great!” – Mike
- “I like that I can replace any color ink that is low rather than the ink being together in 2 cartridges.” – Paula Weinkauf
The HL-2280DW is a versatile monochrome laser printer that features fast printing at up to 27ppm, as well as convenience copying and color scanning capabilities.
- “It was very easy to set up the wireless connection.” – RKJ
- “I’ve duplex printed, color scanned, and copied.” – Paul H
- “Do not use a regular printer, buy a laser printer, it will save you so much money in the long run with toner instead of ink cartridges!” – Lynnette Miller
The MFC-7860DW is a laser all-in-one ideal for small offices or home offices. It produces fast, high-quality monochrome laser printing and copying at up to 27ppm, as well as color scanning and high-speed faxing into one space-saving design.
- “Print, Copy, Scan, Fax functions all work well.” – C. MacPhail
- “Easy to setup.” – Jim C
- “I was spending a good deal of money per year buying and replacing inkjet cartridges for the Epson.” – webhawk50
Business Quality Imaging right at home.Print Speed: Black: 9.7 ipm, Color: 5.
- “The print quality is very good.” – Mike
- “It was easy to install and set up.” – C. K. Russo
- “It has all the features from Printing, Copying, Scanning and FAX that rivals other printers in its category.” – Jeff Kirby
Please Bookmark & Share
So you can come back for more organizing tips & ideas