We live in a digital world where we can upload our documents and photos on the internet, on various cloud services, for a quick access anytime, anywhere. Still, there are times when we need to print these documents or simply want to keep on paper our most beautiful holiday memories.
In this kind of condition, you may want to buy a printer for cardstock. But a variety of printers are available in the market. It’s easy getting confused in selection.
This list will help you select the best printers for cardstock because these are the top rated printers for cardstock to purchase. We take everything into consideration including style, price, reviews, ratings, and so much more. So you can take a look at the list and find your own one.
Best Printers for Cardstock on the Market
Get outstanding performance and HP reliability in the HP LaserJet 3055 All-in-one printer, fax, scanner and copier. Output capacity – Up to 100 Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper) Media input tray and priority slot – letter, legal, envelopes (No 5 1/2 Baronial through No 11), index cards, postcards; automatic document feeder (ADF) – letter, legal Media types – Paper (plain, pre-printed, pre-punched, bond, color, glossy, letterhead, light, heavy, recycled, rough), envelopes, vellum, transparencies, labels, cardstock Standard Memory – 64 MB Scan resolution – Up to 19200 dpi, 1200 x 1200 dpi Levels of grayscale – 256 Automatic document feeder capacity – Standard, 50 sheets Maximum scan size – 8.
- “It will not install on Vista and HP does not have software available.” – Patrick M. OBrien
- “This is an “all in one” computer that is supposed to fax, scan and print.” – Edward H. Utley
- “HP Support is not.” – Todd P. Last
The LaserJet 1300 from HP is a monochrome laser printer that offers high-quality output, fast print time, and expandability options. With a resolution as high as 1,200 dpi, prints are crisp and accurate, while speeds of up to 20 ppm (8 seconds for the first page out) mean you won’t have to wait long for print jobs to finish.
- “If you are replacing one of these because you already had one installed that broke, the new one wont work.” – Carl
- “The HP LaserJet 1300 is a great printer, or at least the new ones were.” – L. Shrock
- “If it’s stuck somewhere and you need to remove it, but it is impossible without damaging the rollers to prevent the paper jam in the machine.” – Sylviastel
Konica-Minolta PagePro 4650 Laser Printer This is the Minolta-PagePro 4650 . B&W Laser, 35 ppm, 1200×1200 dpi,128MB RAM, Gigabit ethernet, USB2, Parallel, USB 1.
- “The 4650 Pagepro by Konica Minolta is a very capable printer which has a great combination of high printing speed and low cost per page.” – John K. Baty
- “Quiet and prints fast.” – swf
- “The Konica Minolta support person worked with us to get it going.” – Howard Seares
Samsung Monochrome Laser PrinterPrint Speed (Black): 24ppm Effective Resolution(Max): 1,200 x 1200 dpi Print Language: SPL Processer 300 MHz Memory: 8 MBPaper Capacity: 250 sheet cassette tray, 1-sheet multi-purpose bypass Paper Type: Plain ,Thin, Cotton, Recycled, Archive, Colored, Pre- Printed, Label, Bond, Thick, Envelopes, Cardstock, TransparencyConnectivity: Hi-speed USB 2.
- “Quality of print is good also.” – Dunham Swift
- “Easy to set up.” – Dan Cox
- “It’s a nice printer and they sell it for cheap on sale at Frys because they know they’ll get it all back and more on the consumables.” – robert
The Canon PIXMA MX922 Energy Star Wireless Inkjet Office All-in-One Printer prints in black and white at 15 ipm, in color at 10 ipm, and can output a borderless 4.
- “Print quality is very good and fast.” – RW
- “You have to manually set it to wired network connectivity via the printer’s control panel (easy to do).” – C. Barker
- “I have never written a product review before.” – Khalid Ahmed
Bookmark & Share Me!
You can like it by using your Facebook button on the top of the page, pin it or tweet it to your friends. Thank you!