The best printers for college dorms don’t cost as much as you might think and can be very useful whether at home or in your workplace.
It is very easy to see that most modern printers come with multiple features. So you should know what kind of function you may need most. There are many different types of printers to choose from and it is important that you take time to make the right decision before deciding to purchase the right printer for college dorms.
Here’s a list of some of the best printers for college dorms to help you narrow your selection.
Best Printers for College Dorms Ratings
Small size without compromise. Print, copy, scan and more get all the performance you need from the sleek, quiet, easy-to-use Expression HomeXP-410. This versatile printer delivers the complete wireless solution1.
- “Epson XP410 This printer was very easy to set up and the print quality is great.” – Deborah Colclasure
- “It prints quickly and is easy enough to set up, including connecting to an existing wireless network.” – Anonymous
- “You can set up without a USB cable — providing you have a wireless network.” – Matthew Coenen
You never thought using an inkjet all-in-one could be this easy! It’s simple to connect the MFC-J870DW using wireless setup assistant or to your wired Ethernet network.
- “Easy to set up, wireless works great and I can print from my Iphone of PC with no issue at all.” – Scott Olson
- “I am impressed very IMPRESSED so far so Good my printer is on my desk and works great!” – Mike
- “I like that I can replace any color ink that is low rather than the ink being together in 2 cartridges.” – Paula Weinkauf
High-Quality, Easy-to-Use Wireless Compact Photo Printer
- “The printer is easy to use and prints very nice, good quality prints.” – mariposachick
- “It’s so easy to use and I love that you can crop or rotate pictures before printing them, right from the printer.” – Marissa
- “I’ve had other Canon products which I liked; unfortunately I can’t recommend this product.” – P. Dana Willhoit
The Canon PIXMA MG5420 Energy Star Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer produces amazing detail in both business documents and photographs with 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi and a 5-color ink system.
- “Set up and instructions were very easy to understand.” – BrerBear
- “Print speed is fine, but it has to get ready to print each time, and it takes several minutes of obnoxious printer noises to get ready.” – Justin Elledge
- “Far better than the 3 year old HP it replaced.” – Jason
Print high-quality black-and-white and color documents with the HP Deskjet 1000 Printer. Designed to fit your budget. Get great print quality with HP original ink, and optional high-capacity HP ink cartridges offer a solid value with frequent print.
- “The printing itself is of very good quality.” – H. Wagoner
- “I am back here looking for another printer after wasting my money on this one.” – BiggerTom
- “I had to order one which took another week to arrive.” – DJ122112
This e-all-in-one offers affordable printing from virtually anywhere. Produce borderless, lab-quality photos and laser-sharp documents from your smartphone, tablet, and Internet-connected PC.
- “The printing quality is very good and on par with older HP photo printers I’ve had.” – D. Krepak
- “Easy to set up.” – Elizabeth Alvarado
- “With the free HP ePrint app downloaded onto my Android phone, I was able to print directly to the printer through my home WiFi network.” – P. B. Sharp
Easy to use 3.5″ touchscreen interface, incredible photo resolution and new Cloud link printing options
- “The photos printed on this inkjet are very high quality.” – JCC
- “Connecting to my wireless router was super easy as well.” – K. Groh
- “Colors accurate in colors and shading.” – Alligator Jack
Professional Wireless Photo Printer with 8 dye based color inks for colorful and vivid prints
- “In comparing this to the MP990, prints from the Pro 100, as expected, are better.” – Stephen M. Lerch
- “The prints are very good when quality is set to “high”.” – G. Huber
- “I should have known better than to look for color profiles that would match this printer with Epson photo paper.” – Personne
Go big with professional prints up to 13 x 19 and scans up to 11 x 17. The WorkForce WF-7510 is the affordable wide-format all-in-one that features the World’s Fastest print speeds in its class.
- “The color print quality is VERY good and it is fast.” – skrishna
- “Easy to connect with the wifi and it can scan and print wirelessly.” – Tattfoo
- “You can print many sizes of paper without attachments and they all fit in the tray.” – Sam Archer
The Canon Pixma iX6520 Inkjet Printer (4895B002) supports various types of media from 4×6 to 13×19.Print amazing 4 x 6 borderless photos in approx.
- “The printer is very good, really fast and has a good quality.” – Andrey Ilin
- “The quality of the prints is far better than what I was getting with my previous Canon printer.” – Kenneth Depree
- “Being the only one using this printer it will probably last a long time in spite of the thin plastic assemblies.” – bo
Bookmark & Share This Page
Save this list of printers for college dorms, and don’t forget to share it with friends.